Table of Contents
Inflation and Emissions
First, it's important to distinguish inflation from emissions.
- Inflation is the percent increase in supply.
- Emission is the rate that new tokens are minted. The emission rate affects the inflation rate.
The inflation rate of Hive is around 8% per year. The emission of Hive is:
- 27,000,000 Hive per year, which is roughly…
- 520,000 Hive per week, which is the roughly…
- 26 Hive per block, which is every three seconds.
- 65% goes to rewards (split evenly between content creators and curators)
- 15% to stakeholders
- 10% to witnesses
wiki/inflation-and-emissions.txt · Last modified: 2023/03/07 21:27 by admin